Monday, August 10, 2009

As one sadly departs another is born...

Bye bye...
Last Wednesday, a day I now refer to as 'Dark Grey Wednesday' my lovely bike was stolen from deepest darkest Shoreditch. As you can imagine only a few words can explain how I have been feeling over these past few days and unfortunately none which Nicola will allow me to write on this blog. So, as I struggle to adapt to my new life without my beloved, self built pedal machine apart from a little bit of pity directed towards me I ask you to do only one thing-

Please keep your eyes peeled for anyone riding around on my bike and if you see them leave a comment below with full facial descriptions, height, weight and preferably an address of where they live or work. Even better, if between reading creative advertising agencies blogs you are also a thieving pikey that steals bikes, can I have mine back please?

Helloooo...
Making my loss even harder to stomach Dave has gone and built himself what can only be described as a sex machine with pedals. He has also got the lipstick to match but may I suggest if you are that 'thieving pikey' that also likes to read advertising blogs this is one bike you don't try and steal.